Low profile

rmmackfc

Hello folks,

Been keeping a bit of a low profile recently, I've got an exam (Open University) in 2 weeks time (23rd April) and I'm busting my guts studying for it and working....which has meant a near internet ban :thumbdown:

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon....until my next course exam...but thats the last one in October :yahoo:

Missing the banter!

Take it easy,

Ross

Hello folks,

Been keeping a bit of a low profile recently, I've got an exam (Open University) in 2 weeks time (23rd April) and I'm busting my guts studying for it and working....which has meant a near internet ban :thumbdown:

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon....until my next course exam...but thats the last one in October :yahoo:

Missing the banter!

Take it easy,

Ross

What you studying?

Hello folks,

Missing the banter!

Take it easy,

Ross

What you studying?

Zedology :thumbs:

Sex in the nauties :teeth:

....na Technology Management, quite interesting but a bit :yawn: in parts. Looking forward to my next module though, on user interface design. Hopefully be more interesting than the current compulsory one.

Thats IT in general I'm afraid. God knows why I did a BSc and MSc in Computer Science :headhurt:

Just try not to fall asleep too much, revision is definately recommended for insomniacs.

Oh and good luck! :thumbs:

Good luck Ross. I did my BEng in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering while I was still working between 1996-2000 and it was bloody hard work. :scare::sweat:

The last thing you need after a hard days work is to come home to start studying for an exam. And then there's the coursework & projects!!! Nightmare. Never mind mate, it'll soon be over. :)

Makes you realise how easy the full time students have got it. :dry:

Good luck Ross. I did my BEng in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering while I was still working between 1996-2000 and it was bloody hard work. :scare::sweat:

The last thing you need after a hard days work is to come home to start studying for an exam. And then there's the coursework & projects!!! Nightmare. Never mind mate, it'll soon be over. :)

Makes you realise how easy the full time students have got it. :dry:

:headhurt: at least you get to, you know, eat, and stuff whilst you're studying. I had to work all through Uni, always flat broke. I finished in '00 and made my final student loan payment in Dec last year. It's screwed up.

Cheers for the comments folks :thumbs:

Another Sunset in the 'shire :angry: ....cool, not me std's are in the hut needing cleaned.

I've been the full time student and have a honours degree, this is post grad. Work offered to pay for it, so I thought why not.... now I know why not though :surrender:

....don't mention student loans, think I'm paying back £23/month for the next 400 years!

....don't mention student loans, think I'm paying back £23/month for the next 400 years!

Lol, almost as quick as my £50/month :teeth:

Watch out though, if you ever get a bonus, those sods will have their way with it and not leave much for you :rant:

Cheers for the comments folks :thumbs:

Another Sunset in the 'shire :angry: ....cool, not me std's are in the hut needing cleaned.

I've been the full time student and have a honours degree, this is post grad. Work offered to pay for it, so I thought why not.... now I know why not though :surrender:

would you be interested in buying my Injen induction kit that i just took off - looking for £50 to save me listing it on ebay ?

Watch out though, if you ever get a bonus, those sods will have their way with it and not leave much for you :rant:

No @*!#!!!! Stung me for £491 last month :scare:

would you be interested in buying my Injen induction kit that i just took off - looking for £50 to save me listing it on ebay ?

EDITED

I'll give it a miss, cheers. I'd said yes an hour ago :headhurt: , but think I'm going to go for an exhaust and don't want to be too loud...I'm guessing that's why your selling?

Cheers

Ross

£50 = done deal! You still got the instructions to fit, clean etc?

You selling cause your fitting the nismo exhaust?

Let me know when suits and I'll just meet you if that is ok. I'm free most of Saturday and Sunday.

Cheers

Ross

i will have to dig around the garage for the box and instructions - if you like you could come to my place on sunday and i will help you fit it - will only take 30mins tops

i have bought a new k&N typhoon kit - only because i cant resist a bargain :blush: