Rain X or Similar

Jacko

I have it, and its quite good, but not as good as my new piaa silicon wipers :)

Mmmm my blades are going at the mo, but don't need to replace the whole wipers though. Will have a look at Wales.....

PM me with details dude? :thumbs:

Yeah PIAA wipers, the only way to go - bleedin brilliant!!!

They supposedly last longer than normal rubber ones too so should pay for themselves. Thats the theory anyway, not had em on long enough yet to confirm.

They have to last quite a bit longer to pay for them selves. Standard blades can be found for ~ £14 for all 3, I think 50ish is the going rate for PIAA ones so that means they have to last 3+ times longer than standards.

Personally I can't fail my standard wipers and polished windscreen followed by a couple layers of RainX

Yeah PIAA wipers, the only way to go - bleedin brilliant!!!

They supposedly last longer than normal rubber ones too so should pay for themselves. Thats the theory anyway, not had em on long enough yet to confirm.

mine lasted for about a year and a half

used Rain X on the last car. Very good stuff to the point where you don't need to use the wipers at all in the rain as it just beads off.

you can get piaa wipers from here

http://www.piaa.co.uk/wipers/wipers.asp

Cheers, where is the cheapest for Rain X then? Anyone know?

Pack of 500ml Rain X and 300ml Foaming Rain X Glass Cleaner for £3.71 at Costco if your a member.

My view as well - put the PIAAs on my wife's car recently and they have been great. Rain-X is good but it needs renewed about once a month to have the best effect and it is quite hard work to apply properly.

My view as well - put the PIAAs on my wife's car recently and they have been great. Rain-X is good but it needs renewed about once a month to have the best effect and it is quite hard work to apply properly.

Hard to apply????????? Are you a :wheelchair:

You apply it to a cloth, apply to windscreen, wait till it dries, wipe screen again with dry cloth :scare: 5 mins max :p