Lmc build

lmc

Looking good :cool:

A Stillen Splitter would suit the black tremendously, Humpy and Coldel both fitted one on there stealth black Zeds and it really suits them

I have been looking at them for a while but wanted to get the chassis sorted first. Will be in touch shortly for one :thumbs:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just come back from having the alignment done, Went for a slightly aggressive alignment as the car isn't a daily driver and will see a fair amount of track/ drifting action :D .

Even though it's tipping down with rain i decided to nail it on the way home to make sure i was happy with the settings. All i can say is the combination of eibach springs , anti roll bars and camber arms in conjunction with a decent alignment is amazing. There is now very minimal roll when cornering aggressively and i'm looking forward to booking a trackday :D .

On the downside it's absolutely tipping down here so i'm not going to get a chance to clean and polish it this weekend.

Now that's a mirror finish, nice work... B)

Is that shiny or what? B)

Pete

Looks awesome. Me like shiny shiny

Cheers guys :thumbs:

I didn't think it was a bad finish considering it was all done by hand ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven,t updated for a while as iv,e been waiting for parts and have picked up the last part to the puzzle today :D

So this weekend is going to be busy, got some new coilovers to fit courtesy of meister r, Sparco harness bar thanks to b2 autodesigns and a pair of scroth harness.

Also managed to pick up a set of standard ray's wheels which i,m going to refurb in either candy blue or antracite haven't quite decided yet :)

Anyway will post pics of said items and progress over the weekend :thumbs:

harnesses and bar look awesome. how much did the harness bar end up costing with the duty tax and delivery? I really want one but not sure if id be aswell just getting a cage. also how do the two downward bars fix to the car?

Harness bar was about £400 all in with taxes. There isn't any downward bars just the two clamps that fit around the top seat belt mounts. I might weld some downward bars to it in the future if i feel it needs them to make it similar to the graffiti harness bar.

harnesses and bar look awesome. how much did the harness bar end up costing with the duty tax and delivery? I really want one but not sure if id be aswell just getting a cage. also how do the two downward bars fix to the car?

Harness bar was about £400 all in with taxes. There isn't any downward bars just the two clamps that fit around the top seat belt mounts. I might weld some downward bars to it in the future if i feel it needs them to make it similar to the graffiti harness bar.

alright cool. its a lot of money for a bar but its very sexy! I thought it looks like there are two little bars in the pic harnessbar_zps6fbd6474.jpg

alright cool. its a lot of money for a bar but its very sexy! I thought it looks like there are two little bars in the pic harnessbar_zps6fbd6474.jpg

The 2 bars are dependant on what car there for.

It is a lot of money but £85 of it was taxes. Nickson cages were willing to make one the same as the graffiti bar and probably about half the price but by the time i factored in petrol money to get to them ( im in Devon) it would of ended up costing more.

I see, just a generic image then. I just need to decide what I want now, whys nothing nice ever cheap? :lol:

Tell me about it :lol:

Im surprise that none of the uk traders have any stock of these or similar. Thought they would of been a good seller.

Nice work, Lee... B)

Cheers mate :thumbs: