Forum Merchandise Competition

martinmac

And yes its free to enter.

Have a look at the forum merchandise section and decide what you would like. Its then a simple matter of answering three questions, search and google will help you out. I will post a closing date in a few days but get your answers in quick.

All those with the correct answers will be put into a draw and the winner will be able to order any one item from the merchandise section.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15823-350z-uk-merchandise/

Answers by PM to me please.

!/ I have a bit of a fetish for wheels and change them quite a lot. The first aftermarket wheels I bought were very bling and shiny but what make were they.

2/ The boat I am working on at the moment is now registered in the UK but when we took it over it wasnt, in what country was it registered. The name will help you a lot :wink:

3/ What is the name of the nearest Michelin Star restaurant to LakeZ 2013. I believe they now have two stars.

Get the PMs in. :)

These are well easy

!/ I have a bit of a fetish for wheels and change them quite a lot. The first aftermarket wheels I bought were very bling and shiny but what make were they.

Round ones

2/ The boat I am working on at the moment is now registered in the UK but when we took it over it wasnt, in what country was it registered. The name will help you a lot :wink:

Titanic registered in ireland

3/ What is the name of the nearest Michelin Star restaurant to LakeZ 2013. I believe they now have two stars.

Mcdonalds

I've surely won with this