inbox/PM help required!

Hi,

I'm unable to receive PM's as apparently my inbox is full...I've clicked about on the settings/preferences and I can't see how to rectify this.

My inbox is indeed showing as '100% full/200 messages' in the bit on the left where it shows storage allowance, but I only had two old PMs in my inbox, which I've now binned, so any help much appreciated!

Thanks,

S.

Thanks for that Ebized. Crickey.....there was a hell of a lot of crap in that inbox :wink:

Was just talking about you Squee :)

ooooh really!....let me guess what you were saying "now that Squee....she's exactly the sort of chump who wouldn't know how to empty her inbox of 2 years of crap"? hehehe.

Thanks again and sorry for the daft Q!

S.

Thanks for that Ebized. Crickey.....there was a hell of a lot of crap in that inbox :wink:

Was just talking about you Squee :)

ooooh really!....let me guess what you were saying "now that Squee....she's exactly the sort of chump who wouldn't know how to empty her inbox of 2 years of crap"? hehehe.

Thanks again and sorry for the daft Q!

S.

Actually is was "I will be running off to the PO to post Squee's Calendar" B)

• 1 month later...

Open your conversations - view all conversations and at the top of the list is a black bar with a box at the R/H end - click on that and it clicks all your conversations on that page. Click on the delete button at the bottom and that page is done - and then so on.

You can unclick individulally those conversations you want to keep.

Failing that, stop chatting - I know from the other 'alf though that is asking an awful lot :lol: