Which badges black 313

downhuman

Yeah no badges involves filling etc unless you have a roadster i think.

I had those black badges but i didnt find they wore very well, mine ended up going up a really weird colour. I've got the satin silver ones but even those dont seem to last very well as mine are already flaking off around the edges. I'm obviously going too fast :teeth:

I had those black badges but i didnt find they wore very well, mine ended up going up a really weird colour. I've got the satin silver ones but even those dont seem to last very well as mine are already flaking off around the edges. I'm obviously going too fast :teeth:

Did you lacquer them?

Did you lacquer them?

No, have yours been custom painted? mine were just off ebay i think and came in a sort of black chrome effect. maybe painting is the answer!

Did you lacquer them?

No, have yours been custom painted? mine were just off ebay i think and came in a sort of black chrome effect. maybe painting is the answer!

Mine came from eBay. I lacquered them as I was adviced to by other forum members to help prevent the colour fading. Look OK. Some of the shine does disappear once lacquered. Just put the back ones on. Will take a photo in a sec.

I have a set of these, yet to fit.

large311128.jpg

http://www.thezstore...370z16a/31-1128

Here's the 350 selection, lots to choose from in there:

http://www.thezstore...ZS/CTGY/350z03j

How much did these cost to get sent over in total if you don't mind saying, i was looking the other day at ordering a pair of the silver version of these but wasn't sure about postage and customs fee's etc, i took a guess that it may be around £150 for a pair??

I may just spray my weathered Z badges gun metal in the same colour as my alloys.

Jon

How much did these cost to get sent over in total if you don't mind saying, i was looking the other day at ordering a pair of the silver version of these but wasn't sure about postage and customs fee's etc, i took a guess that it may be around £150 for a pair??

I may just spray my weathered Z badges gun metal in the same colour as my alloys.

Jon

$160 for the pair (not the cheapest by a long way, but excellent quality), $16.95 for the shipping, took just over a week to arrive. However, got caught by the random customs checks and had to pay an extra £20 of VAT. D'oh!

Custom buddy, I didn't want to put the carbon vinyl behind it but where the front badge went the lacquer was peeling so hid that with vinyl, then I couldn't just do the front otherwise it would look silly so did the back too.