Helpt! CEL light!!

Rajzed

Hi guys,

This is really bothering me! My CEL light keeps coming on. I have done the diagnostics and the codes are as follows:

P0159

P0139

P1146/47

P1166/67

I know that the last 4 codes are the heated O2 Sensors 2 (P1146/47,P1166/67) but not entirely sure what the first 2 codes are.

I have attached a picture of my Cats and believe the Kinetix High Flow Cat has a spacer already installed? Can anyone confirm whether they have?

I don't know what to do! I was about to purchase some O2 sensor spacers but it looks like I already have them haha. I have removed the code a couple of times and it has got rid of the CEL light for like a month each time I removed the light.

Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

Kind Regards,

Raj

P0139 O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank 1 Sensor 2)

P0159 O2 Sensor Circuit Slow Response (Bank 2 Sensor 2)

P0146 O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank 1 Sensor 3)

P0147 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 3)

P0166 O2 Sensor Circuit No Activity Detected (Bank 2 Sensor 3)

P0167 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2 Sensor 3)

Sounds like the spacers are stopping a reading :lol:

Does it happen after a long hard run?

I shoulda gone to spec savers :lol:

Try again -

P1146 Heated O2 Sensor 2

P1147 Heated O2 Sensor 2

P1166 Heated O2 Sensor 2

P1167 Heated O2 Sensor 2

No but they are all the same sensor so it may be a faulty sensor? - having said that Buster gets them on his Zed every few weeks since fitting the HFC's with spacers - I get them as well but had them disabled in the UPREV but I get loads of warnings my favourite is

P0103 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit High Input

Doesn't seem to like the NOS :lol:

Hey Keyser, the codes I'm getting are P1146,1147 and P1166,1167 and not P0146,0147 and P0166,0167 dude. I think the last 4 are heated O2 sensors right?

I shouldn't be getting these with spacers in :( :(

I used to have kinetic hfc and got the same codes as you regularly. I fitted the spacers and it it reduced it significantly, once every month or so after a hard run or if particularly cold outside.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just keep checking the codes and if its the same ones reset them, wont do ant harm. Alternatively, getting an UPREV tune will turn them off perminantly and make the most of your mods.

• 2 months later...

I have exactly the same codes as you,Had my uprev done 12 months ago never had a problem till sunday.

I have HFC's but they were fitted before the uprev.

Funny the cold weather is mentioned as ive never used the car when its been this cold.

I will keep re-setting the light and will be interested to see if it is the weather.

I will add to the post if anything changes.