My Yellow 350z GT4 for sale - £7250, low miles!

Beau

I sold a at c 350z. Had a crease in rear quarter which had it written off. I had it repaired and sold it.

I to had before and after pics. It sold on eBay for £3750 when similar models mileage etc where still £6000

This won't sell at that price.

Well a CAT C is far worse than a CAT D hence the lower resale value. Also depends on the quality of the repair ect And this is not just a usual 350z, but the GT4 model. I believe at this price it's a very good deal

Difference between cat c and d depends on how the assessor feels in the day. But anyway my car was a lot lighter damage than yours.

Just trying to get across the fact that people where only prepared to pay around 60% of the cars pre accident value.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mate

What happened to the Nismo Front Bumper and side skirts you were fitting?

Cheers Dave.

Sold those bits on mate

Is the car still available? If so, could you please post a pic of the engine bay and if possible a shot of the GT4 wheels.

Cheers

J.

Yes, sure will get the pics posted tomorrow, cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

It's been a year now, and I've only managed to use her for 4 months during the summer gone and she was sweet to drive. I've been really busy with work and my family so have had little time to spend on the great forum.

Anyway, after a long wait, I've finally become a US resident and I plan on immigrating to the US within the next 6-8 months. That means that my zed for sale here will need to go. I've looked into taking her there but I think there is too much hassle and cost involved. It's a shame, she would have fit in nicely in sunny florida!

The zed remains the same from what I originally described. I still have the Vertini wheels, no GT4 wheels though. If interested please PM me and I will send more details and pictures.

Here's one I managed to find located on my laptop.

SAM_0356.jpg

I was about to buy a late, low mileage van the other day turned out it was Cat D it was well under book price so I was going for it. Then to my surprise every insurance company I called would not entertain it or wanted me to send them a full engineers report probably something you don't have on yours.

I am open to offers, but I do have a good 6 months to sell her so I am in no rush and I'm not going to give her away for silly money. I know what the cars worth and I know regardless of the "CAT D" how immaculate this car is and anyone is welcome to come prove me wrong.

Regarding the CAT D on insurance. The car is not logged as CAT D or having any accident at all. Therefore I would assume you do not need to declare this to the insurance company. As I said, if anyone is interested please PM me, I'm quite busy so spend little to no time on the forum.

I realise some of you think this car is worth pennies due to the incident and being a cat D but the car drives superb and there is nothing wrong with it's condition.

• 4 weeks later...