Dodgy Tattoo...

spursmaddave

I saw this the other day. They are moaning about the tattoo artist, but as you say, who in their right mind would invite an unlicensed artist into their home who will only charge £50!

My half sleeve was £70 per hour and took 2 sittings of 3.5 hours. I'm happier with mine than she is I bet!

I saw this the other day. They are moaning about the tattoo artist, but as you say, who in their right mind would invite an unlicensed artist into their home who will only charge £50!

My half sleeve was £70 per hour and took 2 sittings of 3.5 hours. I'm happier with mine than she is I bet!

Is it batman and robin?

If anyone has seriously thought of a tattoo then you spend hours researching who you want to do it. It's her own stupid fault imo.

Agreed. I got my first at 19 by just walking into a tattoo place and picking something off the wall. Big mistake. While I never regretted getting a tattoo, I regret getting it the way I did. All the others I made sure I spent time researching and each one means something to me. My half sleeve, btw, was partly to cover up that first one I got, and no, it's not Batman and Robin :p

• Like 1

If anyone has seriously thought of a tattoo then you spend hours researching who you want to do it. It's her own stupid fault imo.

Agreed. I got my first at 19 by just walking into a tattoo place and picking something off the wall. Big mistake. While I never regretted getting a tattoo, I regret getting it the way I did. All the others I made sure I spent time researching and each one means something to me. My half sleeve, btw, was partly to cover up that first one I got, and no, it's not Batman and Robin :p

cough cough.....

:worthless:

Maybe your next should be!?

cough cough.....

254828_10150201409806036_655711035_7437698_7579493_n.jpg

Ignore the Moob...

cough cough.....

254828_10150201409806036_655711035_7437698_7579493_n.jpg

Ignore the Moob...

I quite like it.

Does look octopus like but I love them so perhaps that's why.

Good job.