Its a 2004 04 plate :teeth:

16500 miles :yahoo:

GT Pack B)

Rays Alloys :yahoo:

One Lady Owner from New :scare:

A few months of Warrenty Left

8 Months Tax

Good Tyres

Only a few minor stone chips as expected.

Should collect Tuesday pending payment has cleared. :thumbs:

nice one jimbo......... did you check the wheels for scuffs...............! :headhurt:

Yup they is hardly any scuffs at all was well chuffed :thumbs:

The wheels have a blister or two but because its under warrenty as soon as I get it I will be going to my Local stealer to see about getting them replaced under warrenty. B)

The wheels have a blister or two but because its under warrenty as soon as I get it I will be going to my Local stealer to see about getting them replaced under warrenty. B)

lol

Looking forward to pics. I do like the Z in black.

Guy

Make sure you get ALL the Nissan known issues sorted before the warranty runs out mate..

There is a list on this site.

I had an '04' and had the 'clicking axle', 'gas struts' etc sorted without problems.

Enjoy the 'Z' :drive1

Neil

Gas struts have been done B) , as for the clicking axel the person I bought it from didnt even know she could turn the traction control off she said " what would that do then" :surrender: So I know they are ok. I did have a look round her lounge for any drfting trophies but couldnt see any so I should be ok :teeth: Going to take it to get the wheels looked at though, they arent bad at all just seems like I should get it done. :thumbs:

Well done again Jimbo! Hope all goes well this time. Ignore the comments about female drivers - although some of us enjoy driving fast cars we are less likely to ABUSE them as we treat them like pets as only girls can! :p

Well done again Jimbo! Hope all goes well this time. Ignore the comments about female drivers - although some of us enjoy driving fast cars we are less likely to ABUSE them as we treat them like pets as only girls can! :p

Where as us blokes treat cars like women. :teeth:

Except in my case my female friends say "I treat Blue Pearl* better than I would a woman".

(* I have a friend called Pearl)

Guy