Ad's 350

Ad1983

So i thought i would post a few pictures of my zed, wasnt planning on changing anything on the car but after lurking around on here that didnt last to long..

So the cars a 2005 uk GT with 51k on the clock

IMG_0842.jpg

Standard exhaust system was blowing so that was replaced with a Scorpion Exhaust system and japspeed y pipe car now sounds great

Then i found a set of nissan gtr r35 wheels

gtr35_zpsd3cd4008.jpg

20mm Eibach spacers on the front running 255 35 20 tyres on the front and 285 35 20 on the rear

Next i need to get the rear arches rolled and that's its for now..

Edited by Ad1983

I like the wheels, I think! Could do with some powder coating to make them less overpowering on the car, maybe a darker shade?

The best mod I have seen on the silver Zeds are the black wrapped roof's - really sets the car off for little cost.

Cheers for the comments guys.. will get some better pictures when its been cleaned..

Will also try to get a sound clip..

I quite like them =) any more pics? Why do u need the rear arches rolled? Is it rubbing? Dont think you could lower the car but a nice bodykit which hugs the ground more would look very cool.

yeah slight rubbing on the rear should be fine once the arches have been rolled (i hope)

Cheers for the comments guys.. will get some better pictures when its been cleaned..

Will also try to get a sound clip..

I quite like them =) any more pics? Why do u need the rear arches rolled? Is it rubbing? Dont think you could lower the car but a nice bodykit which hugs the ground more would look very cool.

yeah slight rubbing on the rear should be fine once the arches have been rolled (i hope)

I run 275/35/20 on back and 245/35/20 on front no rubbing :wink: