'04 Black Nismo Kit 350z - Ebay...

thanks very much chaps for posting it up here. any questions please ask. yes its the invidia with removable baffles and its loud when you want it to be but sounds lovely. its abit to boomy with the baffles out tho.

gave the wheels a polish today and they look completly different. anyone got any comments on price or anything to help?

cheers guys

thanks very much chaps for posting it up here. any questions please ask. yes its the invidia with removable baffles and its loud when you want it to be but sounds lovely. its abit to boomy with the baffles out tho.

gave the wheels a polish today and they look completly different. anyone got any comments on price or anything to help?

cheers guys

Good job I didn't slag it off :doh:

As an enthusiast I think your car has massive appeal at a fantastic price. You've done most of the stuff anybody would do before FI. I'd maybe have chosen different wheels but that all opinion. I think this is a great buy for anyone looking. It almost makes me wanna swap :surrender: (but putting my impending wheels on it ;) )

cheers sarnie, i know what you mean about the wheels. suppose its personal taste and the photos don't do them justice at all.

it helps that they were a bargain aswell!!

wasn't sure if the price was abit high as ive only been offered £18,250 trade in on the 911 so ive got 3weeks to sell privatly while i wait for the 911 or i'll have to part chop it in.

think it would be a shame to let it go for that little and some dealer make a profit on it.

dont wana sell it at all, its the best car ive ever had, and ive had lots!! but i want the 911 and i cant have both, im skint already!

cheers sarnie, i know what you mean about the wheels. suppose its personal taste and the photos don't do them justice at all.

wasn't sure if the price was abit high as ive only been offered £18,250 trade in on the 911 so ive got 3weeks to sell privatly while i wait for the 911 or i'll have to part chop it in.

think it would be a shame to let it go for that little and some dealer make a profit on it.

dont wana sell it at all, its the best car ive ever had, and ive had lots!! but i want the 911 and i cant have both, im skint already!

Why don't you give it to the dealer as close to stock as poss and see if you can sell the rims, zorst cats etc on here or elsewhere?

Why don't you give it to the dealer as close to stock as poss and see if you can sell the rims, zorst cats etc on here or elsewhere?

good advice :thumbs:

easily make £1250+ on those bits :)

P.s Can I have first choice if you decide to do this,,, Please???

:nono: cats are mine :lol:

:nono: cats are mine :lol:

Pussy :p

cheers sarnie thats another option ive got.

could only do that with the zorst and cats tho as i didnt keep the standard rays!! :headhurt:

i'll have to see what i get offered ive got a viewing today and tomorrow so i'll keep you all updated.

I'd swap std for them ;)

hi chaps,

thanks for all the great help and comments since joining the 350z forum.

ive had many cars and this is by far the best forum for helpful advice and usefull information.

i took a deposit for my car on friday and hopefully the full sale will go through without any problems. i had alot of offers, some stupid and a few at the full price but it was first come first serve so a nice chap from down south got a deposit to me on friday and treated himself to a nice 30th birthday present!!

i will definatly recommend this site to him and i will keep checking in on the forum and see how he goes with the z and what mods he decides to do.

thanks again everyone

hi chaps,

thanks for all the great help and comments since joining the 350z forum.

ive had many cars and this is by far the best forum for helpful advice and usefull information.

i took a deposit for my car on friday and hopefully the full sale will go through without any problems. i had alot of offers, some stupid and a few at the full price but it was first come first serve so a nice chap from down south got a deposit to me on friday and treated himself to a nice 30th birthday present!!

i will definatly recommend this site to him and i will keep checking in on the forum and see how he goes with the z and what mods he decides to do.

thanks again everyone

Good stuff. Enjoy the new motor, pal! :thumbs: