Is it me...

spursmaddave

I don't like Dysons - they seem to pick up a load of dirt you can't see and none of the stuff you can.

I have been informed by her in charge that a Dyson is a prerequisite to getting a dog, so will be getting a Dyson in the New Year - she hinted at one before Christmas, but I can't help but feel that getting her a hoover for Christmas would see me in the bad books.

It's something she wants and practical what could go wrong :shrug:

you say that but you should see the on going grief i get from my wife because i bought her pegs and a peg basket one year. and it wasn't even the cheap pegs either, it was really nice wooden ones. i even remember her saying oooo thats a nice cath kidston peg basket. which to me says "get it for me for christmas" how wrong i was. :lol:

Have you read "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars" :lol:

Cant beleive you lot have debated about a Dyson for so long :lol:

We've had 2, one was a refurb off eBay which is still going strong in the garage for car/van/garage cleaning duties and the other is a smaller ball one as Amanda couldnt handle the beast I got from eBay! Both work flawlessly and pick up plenty of crap, you just need to remember to clean the filters.

One thing I find surprising from so many is how they equate price to how much a product costs to produce. Coming up with new ideas is not a cheap business, and its the R&D that costs the money. Once the R&D is largely paid back and they have tooled up to produce higher volumes then the prices will fall. Its all good and well saying the ideas he has are simple, but lets face it, none of you came up with any of them otherwise it would be your name on the vacume/hand dryer/fan ;)

And yes I have an Apple iPhone and iPad *hangs head*

Cant beleive you lot have debated about a Dyson for so long :lol:

We've had 2, one was a refurb off eBay which is still going strong in the garage for car/van/garage cleaning duties and the other is a smaller ball one as Amanda couldnt handle the beast I got from eBay! Both work flawlessly and pick up plenty of crap, you just need to remember to clean the filters.

One thing I find surprising from so many is how they equate price to how much a product costs to produce. Coming up with new ideas is not a cheap business, and its the R&D that costs the money. Once the R&D is largely paid back and they have tooled up to produce higher volumes then the prices will fall. Its all good and well saying the ideas he has are simple, but lets face it, none of you came up with any of them otherwise it would be your name on the vacume/hand dryer/fan ;)

And yes I have an Apple iPhone and iPad *hangs head*

Two words 'sold out' :p

I can't believe I'm reading a 350z forum and men are discussing vacuum cleaners, you should join netmums they would love you

:lol:

Look who started the thread :teeth:

Indeed - did anyone else look at the thread title and then the author and think to themselves 'oh dear lord what is coming'

I can't believe I'm reading a 350z forum and men are discussing vacuum cleaners, you should join netmums they would love you

:lol:

Look who started the thread :teeth:

Indeed - did anyone else look at the thread title and then the author and think to themselves 'oh dear lord what is coming'

Oi Oi I am still in the room :blush:

I'm just glad nobody has commented on the video :lol: