Coming soon...

bernmc

A mate changed his 32 for a 34 GTT last year. They cost nothing compared to the GTR. Looking at €70k here in Dublin. A few have been on sale here for years.

Am seriously considering the new GTR.

There is a guy who lives near me who bought a GTT last year for £10k, When I was looking at skylines last year it would cost me more to insure a GTT than a GTR but both quotes were rediculous anyway :thumbdown:

Is that a 32 or 33?

Guy

Yep its an R33-GTR. Spec list as long as your arm, 360BHP at the wheels running 1 bar on steel-internal turbos, so another 0.2-0.3 bar if I wanted it before having to move to forged rods.

I've always wanted a skyline - one of my 'must own before I die' list! Was going to get another VR4, but thought I'd just *try* a drive in the skyline, and was hooked.

I don't like the R32, and R34's are waaaaaaayyyyyy out of my price range. So this R33 it is.

Roll on Thursday... better pack plastic seat covers - risk of peeing pants high :D

Nice motor mate B)

What else is on your must own list????

A yank V8 - more cubes, the better ;). Just for the noise.

Lotus 7 replica - any self-build will do. As soon as I get a garage big enough...

An RS4 (the current one) - a few years when they're cheap

Honda NSX

Nothing particularly exotic - just cars that have caught my fancy

Then it gets silly and wishful thinking - lambos' koenigsiggggggggwotsits etc. I'm coming to terms with the fact that these are highly unlikely to ever be on my drive :headhurt::)

Got to be second hand on a Gallardo - unless of course you want to suffer the £30k depreciation in the first 12 months just for the hell of it :lol:

Mind you - buying something like that is one thing - keeping it on the road and the regular servicing is quite another.

The evo Murcielago test car covered 20k in 12 months and costs were £3k servicing, £3k tyres, £2.5k clutch, Oil changes £450, Brake pads £600, and then theres the fuel for such a beast at about £8k for the 20k miles.

Thats running costs of over 17k for that car in the year, then of course theres the insurance, which would undoubtedly be another four figure sum.