New Alloys - What a bargain!!

Whazza22

Hurl.

Bad dinner?

:lol:

Personally don't like them and tyres are, well, not exactly the best.

End of the day if you like them that's what counts.

Nope had an awesome curry. :D

Maybe you'd like one of my home brew curries born from the Indian Curry House Kitchen.

405A03AA-A0D0-43D1-9EC5-1BB3CE9B8097-4707-00000329BB38611F.jpg

F5583B5E-EAED-4CB9-99C5-4751626DCA4C-4707-00000329B6207B8A.jpg

I do for a beer :lol:

We'll have to meet up some time :thumbs:

Not sure if you've seen my recent tuition in the kitchen on Facebook. My last curry was 8 out of 10 in comparison to what you'd expect from a curry house. The next one I'm hoping to reach the 9.5/10 status. It's taken me 6 months to find the right blend.

Personally I'd have went for a set of rays oem wheels

Yawn.

really? Do you not think for 400 quid rays would have been the better choice aesthetically and mechanically?

Considering the rays I saw for £400 on this forum had 4mm left on the tyres, the paint was bubbling and had 3 different brand of tyres then no!

If the 2 "wrong" size tyres cause a problem then they can be sold as almost new and spend a couple quid on the right size.

Anything looks better than standard 17" wheels. If they look crap then I know not to sell them on here!

Personally I'd have went for a set of rays oem wheels

Yawn.

really? Do you not think for 400 quid rays would have been the better choice aesthetically and mechanically?

Considering the rays I saw for £400 on this forum had 4mm left on the tyres, the paint was bubbling and had 3 different brand of tyres then no!

If the 2 "wrong" size tyres cause a problem then they can be sold as almost new and spend a couple quid on the right size.

Anything looks better than standard 17" wheels. If they look crap then I know not to sell them on here!

The last set I bought cost 250 quid. Just because they're advertised at those prices doesnt mean that they are selling for that price.

• 2 weeks later...