I think I fancy my Dads mistress....

Stew

B) Nice Merc. I bet your Pop is in gadget heaven with all those buttons :lol:

Like you wouldn't believe. He came from an S Class which had quite a few gadgets. This is in a different league.

My favourites (at a glance) are the Night Vision camera and the 'active' seat bolsters that firm up as you turn - sounds weird but works really well!

Like you wouldn't believe. He came from an S Class which had quite a few gadgets. This is in a different league.

My favourites (at a glance) are the Night Vision camera and the 'active' seat bolsters that firm up as you turn - sounds weird but works really well!

Yea the night vision is ace B) . But my fav is the bolsters, feels odd to begin with, but always brings a slight smile to your face :lol:

I know someone with the V12 version, I still dont think he knows what all the buttons do ..... and I dont think he cares. Just loves driving :drive1

Yea the night vision is ace B) . But my fav is the bolsters, feels odd to begin with, but always brings a slight smile to your face :lol:

I know someone with the V12 version, I still dont think he knows what all the buttons do ..... and I dont think he cares. Just loves driving :drive1

The CL65? B) B)

Dad thought about a CL600 but wanted the AMG as it sounded better! :lol: