Urgent recommendation required

stu1986

Hi all

My car is going into the Bodyshop tomorrow to get some marks / scuffs sorted on the bumpers plus also getting parking sensors fitted (my

Drive is extremely tight hence the sensors) just need some advice

I am looking at removing the Nissan badges front and rear but having second thoughts my options are

1: remove front and rear badges completely.

2: keep front badge and put Z type on the front and remove rear completely leaving 370Z on back.

3: put Z badges front and back and remove 370Z and put Fairlady on the back (seeing lots of Z's on the back might look odd :-/

If you have any other suggestions please comment or show pics :)

Purely personal opinion and no offence meant to those who do otherwise, but I say leave it as it is. It's a Nissan. Nothing wrong with that.

PS I am thinking of getting some sensors for the rear - be great if you could post some pics once it's done :)

Purely personal opinion and no offence meant to those who do otherwise, but I say leave it as it is. It's a Nissan. Nothing wrong with that.

Agree with this good man. I put some aftermarket badges on my 350z and hated it afterwards when they discoloured and didnt look right. Wish I'd left it with the Nissan ones, which incidentally I did with the 370z.

• 1 month later...