afternoon discussion about polls...

Removed

I personally dont take anything to heart on here, if no one likes it but i do, why does it matter. You post on here to get an opinion with these types of things so people will give you their opinion.

I dont really care TBH

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't agree with someones choices don't post. If you feel strongly enough to post, just post something structured and inoffensive and try to be an adult.

You have a position of power that you abuse all to often. I don't give a f uck what you say but newbies can be scared off after their first post by your idiotic views magnified by the fact that your a mod. :)

give me a break, with this abuse of power story.... I thought you'd witnessed enough PROPER abuse of "power" (ps if people see being a mod as being in power... they should think again... no power to be had here trust me :lol: )

plus... are we really discussing what I added on the poll that sparked all this, or are we just criticisng for the sake of it?

I added a third option saying: none of the above, save a little more for better wheels.

That's it.

How's that an insult or an abuse of power is way beyond me

Not only that, but I took it off when :wheelchair: man kicked off again :lol: (then he stated that everythinn he writes on here should NOT be taken seriously)

sometimes being diplomatic means being a two faced backstabber. I know which person I'd like to deal with tbh

sorry Val have to disagree. Are you saying you are never diplomatic. I'm sure you'd be single and out of a job if that was the case. :dry:

I don't lie, nor I am 2 faced especially in a working environment.

Diplomacy is for politicians (and 2 faced poeple who I loathe).

If someone is seriously offended (the more I think about it the more I PMSL) by my opinion about cheap and cheerful wheels, whether they have purchased them or think about purchasing them.... I'm sorry but I honestly believe there's something wrong with them

why the **** should anyone give a flying **** about what I think (and write, and say) about their choice of wheels? :lol:

I'm baffled (and offended :lol: )

If you don't agree with someones choices don't post. If you feel strongly enough to post, just post something structured and inoffensive and try to be an adult.

You have a position of power that you abuse all to often. I don't give a f uck what you say but newbies can be scared off after their first post by your idiotic views magnified by the fact that your a mod. :)

give me a break, with this abuse of power story.... I thought you'd witnessed enough PROPER abuse of "power" (ps if people see being a mod as being in power... they should think again... no power to be had here trust me :lol: )

The power thing is the whole editing of peoples polls and other stuff. the point is, as a mod you should be an impeccible example to others on the site but your up there with the worst of us :D

hence why you like this place and not some ivory tower @*!# where mods and admins think they are god's gift to the internet ;)

let's get real, it's a car forum ffs, not the bloody parliament or the united nations!

just think how ****ing boring this place would be without someone like me stirring @*!# up every once in a while (remember to put your hands in ytour pockets soon though, as the bandwidth usage is going UP!!!! :lol: )

hence why you like this place and not some ivory tower @*!# where mods and admins think they are god's gift to the internet ;)

let's get real, it's a car forum ffs, not the bloody parliament or the united nations!

The point is Val that I know that, after 6000 posts, but others don't ;)