afternoon discussion about polls...

Removed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

err....so what's the point of a poll in the first place.... let's just vote on only a couple of options, possibly leaving out the majority :lol: sounds fair enough :lol:

whats the point of voting at all then , if someone 's going to come along and alter the goalposts.. just delete the poll option and lets all agree with you Val :thumbs:

err....so what's the point of a poll in the first place.... let's just vote on only a couple of options, possibly leaving out the majority :lol: sounds fair enough :lol:

But the OP didn't want a vote covering every wheel, just the two he likes and is asking us to choose between them, not secret option 3 just cos it suits you :thumbdown:

no let's just cut off the majority coz lomoto wants to be right :lol: sounds a bit like a tyranny to me :p

You have the power to edit posts / polls at whim not me... How can I cut out the majority ?? what do you mean ? I cant follow this track

when someone posts up about the nice wheels they have bought or just about to buy (expensive / cheap / whatever ) , you'll not see me p*ssing people of with inappropriate comments ever ;) Diplomacy is required sometimes.. as I have said in the past certainly by a mod,,

Well, in retrospect, i think you are right.

I propose a new rule for the forum. From now on every member must vote in every poll posted on the forum, and mods should alter those polls as to suit all possible answers. Otherwise the poll results will be biased, and apparently that is nothing something we want overhere eh :wacko:

I'd just fire you all, timewaters :lol::p

we've got Chris and Jacko being diplomatic, enough of that :p

I am not diplomatic, and quite proud of it too. I say what I think, if it offends you it is your problem, not mine B). Deal with it ;)

I'd just fire you all, timewaters :lol::p

we've got Chris and Jacko being diplomatic, enough of that :p

I am not diplomatic, and quite proud of it too. I say what I think, if it offends you it is your problem, not mine B). Deal with it ;)

Not being diplomatic is called Being a ****.

you must be a rooster then :lol:

sometimes being diplomatic means being a two faced backstabber. I know which person I'd like to deal with tbh

Nobodies asking you to change your opinion or say you like something if you don't. I don't do either of those things. Its all about tact and delivery which seems to be lost in translation.................

sometimes being diplomatic means being a two faced backstabber. I know which person I'd like to deal with tbh

sorry Val have to disagree. Are you saying you are never diplomatic. I'm sure you'd be single and out of a job if that was the case. :dry:

sorry Val have to disagree. Are you saying you are never diplomatic. I'm sure you'd be single and out of a job if that was the case. :dry:

I don't lie, nor I am 2 faced especially in a working environment.

Diplomacy is for politicians (and 2 faced poeple who I loathe).

If someone is seriously offended (the more I think about it the more I PMSL) by my opinion about cheap and cheerful wheels, whether they have purchased them or think about purchasing them.... I'm sorry but I honestly believe there's something wrong with them

why the **** should anyone give a flying **** about what I think (and write, and say) about their choice of wheels? :lol:

I'm baffled (and offended :lol: )

I don't lie, nor I am 2 faced especially in a working environment.

Diplomacy is for politicians (and 2 faced poeple who I loathe).

If someone is seriously offended (the more I think about it the more I PMSL) by my opinion about cheap and cheerful wheels, whether they have purchased them or think about purchasing them.... I'm sorry but I honestly believe there's something wrong with them

why the **** should anyone give a flying **** about what I think (and write, and say) about their choice of wheels? :lol:

I'm baffled (and offended :lol: )

If you don't agree with someones choices don't post. If you feel strongly enough to post, just post something structured and inoffensive and try to be an adult.

You have a position of power that you abuse all to often. I don't give a f uck what you say but newbies can be scared off after their first post by your idiotic views magnified by the fact that your a mod. :)