• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

added a third choice :ninja::lol:

what about thjis for a poll then

I think you should add a poll as follows:

Val's Attitude to Wheels

1) Valerio has a point about buying expensive wheel for the car

2) Valerio's attitude to wheels other than those he deems appropriate is insulting and unhelpful

:pB)

added a third choice :ninja::lol:

what about thjis for a poll then

I think you should add a poll as follows:

Val's Attitude to Wheels

1) Valerio has a point about buying expensive wheel for the car

2) Valerio's attitude to wheels other than those he deems appropriate is insulting and unhelpful

:pB)

:ninja:;)

Guest prescience
here's the oldies parade ganging up.... :lol:

what are you driving curently Dorian? that should be another interesting poll :lol:

I have a very nice set of wheels thanks B)

Just a set of wheels sitting in my garage :dry::lol:

Done :p I've said this before just because someone want to spend a relatively small amount on wheels it doesnt make them a bad person ;)

:thumbs: but they do make the wrong decision! (IMo of course ;) )

We know your opion Val, just dont keep taking the **** when someone wants to buy something other than Volks or Works or whatever... smacks of another forum ;)

tbh i wasn't taking the **** and the poll didn't have an option for those like me who didn't like either choice available, so a third choice would have been appropriate at least. The suggestion about saving a little longer and buying better wheels again is a genuine one

tbh i wasn't taking the **** and the poll didn't have an option for those like me who didn't like either choice available, so a third choice would have been appropriate at least. The suggestion about saving a little longer and buying better wheels again is a genuine one

Well most people when answering a poll cant just plonk up another answer that suits their views :dry: I think that is an abuse of your Moderating powers...

Yes, but it was not what the topicstarter asked. If he has his mind set on 2 things but wants some help in choosing between those 2, saying to him he should take number 3 isnt really helpful. Doing this by changing a poll can be called inappropriate to say the least.

:surrender:

anyhow, back to work on my sub-par pc aka console :p

yeah but wtf are people who don't like neither supposed to vote? :rolleyes:

secondly the third option was added when a few votes had already been cast anyway.

PLUS the OP should just buy what he likes, not what other people tells him to buy. Apart from you :0 :lol: , we are all adults and can make our own minds up, can't we? how's Crysis development for the 360 going? :lol: