How low...!

Whazza22

Too low to drive hard IMHO.

Not everybody wants to drive hard. I think most people who think people are into cars are into driving fast and speed but thats not true. Alot of people appreciate the mechanics and engineering of cars or the looks and aesthetics e.g. slammed, dub look and stance whores etc. Some people want to make their car efficient as possible like the hypermilers.

The could turn around to you and say you have baloon tyres, crappy wheels and scaffolding suspension but your car is modded to the way and needs of you. Handling in your eyes is better then styling not better just different.

Too low to drive hard IMHO.

Not everybody wants to drive hard. I think most people who think people are into cars are into driving fast and speed but thats not true. Alot of people appreciate the mechanics and engineering of cars or the looks and aesthetics e.g. slammed, dub look and stance whores etc. Some people want to make their car efficient as possible like the hypermilers.

The could turn around to you and say you have baloon tyres, crappy wheels and scaffolding suspension but your car is modded to the way and needs of you. Handling in your eyes is better then styling not better just different.

I understand that. Was just trying to say it's too low to drive hard, not my kinda thing. Didn't really give enough info in my post. Was in a hurry at the time.

Fair play. I'm wrong. Thought body roll would mess up bottom of car and it would scrape.

to be fair i run on coilovers and the suspension is set to firm most of the time ;) i do suffer from scrapping issues on some rough roads,ie broke v2 at the mo. :surrender: