BOSE sounds good to me..

Diab2005

Just wanted to post up that personally i think the standard BOSE system sounds good! All I seem to read is bad reviews i work part time at a studio and cant understand the negative reviews. The cd element is @*!# though it skips uncontrollably luckily mines gt the ipod hack otherwise the review would be different lol

There is nothing wrong with the sound..... until you get to a meet and sit in SMD's Car for a listen B) ..... you will notice a difference then :lol:

I can't remember the Bose.... I only had it for 2 days in my Zed 3 years ago :lol:

I remember it sucks. And it isn't Bose it's Clarion with a Bose badge..... Bit like the Nike trainers you get at Dagenham market ;)

Im not saying it couldnt be better its just the amount of bad reviews id read befre getting id already planned my system revamp but luckily im quite happy. Cd skippin is a bastard though any tips on a fix??

yes rip it out and put something else in

alternatively it can be repaired, speak to R35LEE

as for the BOSE/Clarion down sides, i found it was the sub, it was a bit like some peoples driving style, it was either off or on. and the bass was too boomy, and not complimentary to the audio. great if your 17 and you like to show people how much testosterone you have by how much your car vibrates with bass.

its not a bad system, and its better than singing yourself.

personally i like tape decks, i use a tape converter and run my minidisc through it. i haven't reached MP3 yet in my life lol

you must be about 30 i reckon as i was minidiscing it up when i was at college

Still 29 for another 9 and a bit months

Long play mini discs (or whatever they are called) should have revolutionised the world, lol.

I remember spending £600 on a stereo for my bedroom ( the same one Dominic torretto in fast and furious 1 has at his house) just because it had a minidisc player in it. I still have my minidiscs in the loft, no player though