Computer Help- Home PC Choice

Neilp

I've seen this on play as a cheap home pc with good potential for basic internet and watching movies on.

http://www.play.com/...urlrefer=search

Now I know the graphics card is poo on it but what would people recommend as an upgrade for it.

Seems like a good deal for the cash to me but what is your thoughts?

Any recommendations or thoughts are welcome.

My pc is getting on a bit and struggling with the 2gb ram it has so I reckon its time to find something which will work and do all the basics I need.

It will be hooked to a samsung 40" 1080 24p screen so need something with a decent graphics output.

Educate me please :)

Edited by Neilp

If anybody knows of any better deals and setups for similar cash, probs including windows operating system pre-installed then give me a shout. I have got access to windows if I require it but i'm out of touch with my computing side these days and a little rusty so would prefer it all done for me

Yeah the days of going to computer fairs building up systems to sell are long gone, got me through uni though :thumbs:

You only needto look around, 5-7 years ago even the smallest village had a little PC shop but you don't see many now :byebye:

For £400 you can spec a system that will be everything you want Neil. I have used yoyotech recently mainly because they are in London so any problems I could get there but they do mail order. You spec a case + processor and pretty much everything else is customisable....

1,000s of other similar sites and shops though, if you wanna chat PM me, I'm sure Chris can give lots of good advice too

lmao, i worked out the power to weight ratios last night and with his belly on the growing size, I reckon it wont be long until my power to weight ratio is better :lol: , Oh , and i'm a better driver ;)

I think Chris only fitted the supercharger as before if he took Buster to a meet they had to leave a day early..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao, i worked out the power to weight ratios last night and with his belly on the growing size, I reckon it wont be long until my power to weight ratio is better :lol: , Oh , and i'm a better driver ;)

I think Chris only fitted the supercharger as before if he took Buster to a meet they had to leave a day early..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ROFL