Recent Convert

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'm hooked already, wasn't angling for the fish-related punning but it sounds like the comedy here is turbot charged. I hope you'll forgive a new member who might flounder around the forums for a bit finding his feet!

Elvis, no, not called Elvis.

My son (aged 7) decided to christen the Z this morning by writing (in the beaded rain on the bonnet with his finger) "Dan was here". At least he spelt it right! <sigh> Both my boys love the Zed, they like the roar! :)

I will post some pictures, once the rain holds off for a bit!

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'm hooked already, wasn't angling for the fish-related punning but it sounds like the comedy here is turbot charged. I hope you'll forgive a new member who might flounder around the forums for a bit finding his feet!

You're gonna fit in just fine :lol:

Haha, maybe i didn't think I'd be cool enough for the School or something along those Lines, no one likes to be Cast-off :lol:

Actually i almost made it to a couple of the Kent meets and was disappointed that I couldn't make the Grasshopper a few months back, it ended being huge.

Mebbe I'll turn up like a black sheep in something other than a Nissan at some point if I'm allowed :p

Haha well if there is another meet at the Grasshopper I would gladly pick you up and take you, I did the same with Doogyrev after he sold his Zed. The meets aren't just about the cars its about the people :cloud9:

Haha well if there is another meet at the Grasshopper I would gladly pick you up and take you, I did the same with Doogyrev after he sold his Zed. The meets aren't just about the cars its about the people :cloud9:

Thanks Dave, you're too kind. Make no bones about it this is a good plaice to be, not too many pike(eys) either. I've had a whale of a time :lol: We really need to FINnish this and stop carping on.