Finally got my zed!!!

Picked up my zed from Craig (Sparky) on Saturday the 4 hour drive home was amazing ... The first press of the accelerator was slightly embarassing haha. Anyone got any tips on pulling off from a stand still as im quite slow at doing it at the moment ?

Washing it tonight will get some pics up for everyone some of you will know it. Big thanks to SparkyCW

. Anyone got any tips on pulling off from a stand still as im quite slow at doing it at the moment

If your on about pulling off fast, traction control off makes a big difference. But only do it on straights and not in the wet. The car doesnt handle well in the rain even with the gucci looking tyres. Youll find that if traction is on, your gear change will have a slight lag, as if you had a turbo.

Only issue with the car is that when i press the esp button it goes inside the dash. I think the spring may be bust or something. I meant just to pull off at normal speed without stalling if i try pull of quick its either really jerky or stalls lol

I think its all a question of getting used to it. I was mega nervous when i first got my zed and was slow off the mark. As i got more confident id be happy flooring it in the lower gears. When the tyres were cold i used to find the TC used to cut in like mad, especially when changing from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. Once warmed up you`ll get loads more grip off the line.