What colour wheels on my Silver Z... Candy Red (Pics on page 3!!)

D8NMT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd say gunmetal, it looks really classy and quite understated. I'm not a fan of black alloys as when the car is moving, or in pictures it can look like you have steelies on!

Red would be cool, but you might spend your whole life keeping them clean to look good. Gunmetal would hide a reasonable amount of dirt, yet still look stunning when clean.

What about.... (I know we're not on the early 2000's anymore, but bare with me...) Gunmetal with some red metallic in it? Not the whole I've got glitter over my whole car, more a subtle thing which makes you have to look twice? And only on the alloys it could look quite nice.

I agree, the dark gun metal looks great. I'm glad i photoshopped them first, I've just had one more go, the car is having some 30mm lowering springs fitted as we speak, so i've lowered it, tinted the front windows and improved the grey on the wheels.

I think it looks great:

350z_final_1_zps4222f26a.jpg

• 2 months later...

Decided to update this thread...

I bought another set of wheels from another forum member which were delivered yesterday, dropped them off this morning for a refurb and powder coating this morning.

And the chosen colour is...

'Candy Apple Red'.

Can't wait to get them on!

Yes.............. now that sounds nice. So what wheels did you buy?

I just bought the same wheels as I currently have (non-rays)

I really like the design of these wheels and a fellow member was selling some at a good price so decided to get them so I will still have my silver ones if I ever need to go back to standard.

Can't wait to get the red ones on. I'm collecting them on Friday evening.

Get a pick of them up asap! Sounds good

Did you ever get your windows tinted that dark? Looks cool but potential problem with police and night time driving??

Not had the windows tinted yet. It's on my list. Thinking of getting the roof wrapped in black and the back window tinted pretty dark. Then the sides just tinted lightly as I don't want any police issues!

I'll get pics of the wheels up on Friday once I collect them, hopefully they will be on the car by Saturday morning!