Selling Advice ***Update with Pics***

leonk

As some of you know, I've bought an E type to play with and following a week of nightmares trying to arrange storage for the Zed, I've come to the conclusion that it's just not practical to have a car that we just don't use. I really really don't want to or indeed have the time or patience for E bay, Autotrader or Pistonheads. I would love the car to go to another forum member.

It's a 55 plate uk gt with 53,000 miles FSH in Azure with a few (in my opinion) tasteful mods. With the newly refurbished LMGT4 19" wheels I was hoping to get £7,500 and throw in the 18" ones, without £6,500. Does this seem realistic? I know "This is useless without pictures" I work 7 days so have taken this weekend off to sort valet, wheels and photos while the forum is down.

All advice appreciated and taken on board.

Edited by leonk

Taxed until end of December. (Last of the lower tax band cars) M.O.T til July next year but I think it would be better to offer to M.O.T it again for 12 months??. No advisories last M.O.T and done less than 200 miles since! That's the point i just don't get chance to use it. Changed the oil and filter just after the M.O.T. It's a shame because the car is spot on, everything works as it should, just spent a fortune on grooved discs and pads, stainless exhaust and LMGT4 wheels. As said, need to get it all cleaned and photographed over the weekend when I'm home.

Thanks for all the comments guys! and this was just an "Advice" thread. Plan as said is to get some decent photos done and post them up for when the forum re opens. So patience please. I know how critical you guys can be so didn't want to post pics up til I had the LMGT4s on as the standard wheels although in perfect condition don't really do the car justice. I thought it would be a good idea to include these in the sale though as a winter wheel option. In the meantime the only one I have on my phone is at a Krispy Kreme meet, one of the reasons i'm going to miss the car. Perhaps you guys will still let me attend in the E type? :console:

Azure second from far end, between Marzman and Headphones. happy days.

DSC_0021_zpsc8c452ca.jpg

Just to update this and praise Michelle at Holdcroft Nissan in Stoke who, after a bit of negotiating and mentioning the forum, gave me 20% discount on a service. :thumbs:

Re Service, Car is now booked in at Holdcroft Nissan next Wednesday for P1 service plus air filter plus fit plugs from Alex. So just making sure everything is bang up to date for next owner. Brake fluid was changed when i did the calipers. Short of offering 0% finance pay nothing til 2020 I don't think I can do any more :lol: So to coin the immortal phrase it will be.....

"GOOD TO GO"

As promised, managed to get the LMGT4 wheels on this weekend and a huge thankyou to Marzman for his help. Car has gone to Holdcroft Stoke for a service to bring it all bang up to date plus a health check for the next owner's peace of mind. After phoning my wife numerous times to lecture her about the wheels and kerbs, she hung up on me! :lol:

IMG_350z_side_11_zpsb7670475.jpg

IMG_350z_side_41_zps8afefede.jpg

Edited by leonk

lol bet she loved being warned about the kerbs. Right thing to do though because those wheels are fantastic!

Thanks Wizurd, hopefully it will look even better tomorrow after it has been valeted properly. Apparently there were two other 350z in Holdcrofts for service work, Quote "a black one and a red one". So wouldn't know if they were off the forum?