BRAND NEW NISMO STYLE GEAR KNOB - BURNT TITANIUM

Adrian@TORQEN

Title amended

Thanks, I thought that sale was a little against the spirit of the site, especially considering:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-JDM-Solid ... af&vxp=mtr

Basic math HaydnH, add all costs, VAT and customs charges, delivery and guess how much is the total?

Same thing on here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300777580177

vs

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=66167

What's the spirit of the site, donations and charity? Let's ask Tarmac to give his goodies for free from now on! :yahoo:

Title amended

Thanks, I thought that sale was a little against the spirit of the site, especially considering:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-JDM-Solid ... af&vxp=mtr

Basic math HaydnH, add all costs, VAT and customs charges, delivery and guess how much is the total?

Same thing on here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300777580177

vs

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=66167

What's the spirit of the site, donations and charity? Let's ask Tarmac to give his goodies for free from now on! :yahoo:

The 'spirit of the site' is in reference to you trying to sell something that you know is not a genuine item, as a genuine item. it took a load of people to say that they'd never seen one like this before, before you stated

Don't think it's genuine

That's not cricket.

Leave me out of it, :boxing::lol:

Difference is I pay:

Traders fee's

Website costs which has nearly bankrupt me this month lol

Premises

Accountants

Wages

Taxes

Plus the harness is still cheaper than buying one if your going direct after shipping,tax and duty.

If I do things any cheaper all my kid will get for Xmas is a lump of charcoal :lol:

There's a bigger picture. :headhurt:

Mods, maybe this thread needs tidying again.

I actually wrote a reply to this earlier but got sidetracked with work.

Please leave other sales out of this. Please don't take traders into this as they pay fees etc and are trading here as a business. hopefully making profit.

Octet, I understand that the value of the item is probably what you paid for it after fees however if you believe something to be 'not genuine' (I won't say counterfeit as Nismo don't make one of these so it's not a copy) then this should be stated clearly in the title.

All, I'm not going to tidy this further but please reply if it's related to the sale of the item only.

@ Tarmac:

I'm not selling 300pcs, just the one spare I have, hence I don't see why I should be paying traders fees, etc however, I know exactly what you mean Tarmac, I wasn't saying anything against your services whatsoever, by the contrary, let's not forget much I've purchased from you over the years! :boxing::lol::lol:

@ Stew:

I think I was pretty clear from my first post of this item not being a genuine NISMO product and I also replied later in the thread saying it's not a genuine NISMO product. Now that Mike has amended the thread title, there should be no confusion anyway.

It's not even a replica/counterfeit, I'm not aware of NISMO ever doing this gear knob as Stew said ...

P.S.

I was just trying to become RICH, you all spoiled my business! So pretty close to become a millionaire! :surrender::lol:

I think I was pretty clear from my first post of this item not being a genuine NISMO product

I'm not sure what planet your on. How does this (which is the text from your initial advert) make it clear that it's not a genuine NISMO item??:

For sale:

Brand new - unused Nismo Burnt Titanium gear knob

£99 delivered Mainland UK.

As for it not being fake??? It has 'NISMO' etched into it. If Nismo didn't make it; IT'S A FAKE!!!!

I think I was pretty clear from my first post of this item not being a genuine NISMO product

I'm not sure what planet your on. How does this (which is the text from your initial advert) make it clear that it's not a genuine NISMO item??:

For sale:

Brand new - unused Nismo Burnt Titanium gear knob

£99 delivered Mainland UK.

As for it not being fake??? It has 'NISMO' etched into it. If Nismo didn't make it; IT'S A FAKE!!!!

Totally agree. You have to realise not everyone has the knowledge of some people on here so I for one thought it was a genuine Nismo item hence I considered paying that price for it. I would have been very disappointed to realise it wasn't :dry: