new 370z gt sat nag

mgtf1

Hi, just picked up new 370z from Oxford. The sat nav will only allow me to zoom in to 1/32 which is not detailed enough. Tried default reset etc and have been through settings etc .Dealership says their cars are doing the same. Some message " building maps not available " Any advice please ?

Hi, still not really got the solution. Nissan are saying that 1/32 is correct. Even in towns I don't see a great detail and it does not zoom in close. Could someone let me know what sort of view I should expect.?

Are these forums here to help ? The sarcastic response from the last person is not helpful. What detail is shown at 1/32 level. Are buildings etc shown

I fail to see where the sarcasm was - as stated on your double post and again here - 1/32 is correct and no buildings are shown - I can't help you if you don't bother to read :scare:

Are these forums here to help ? The sarcastic response from the last person is not helpful. What detail is shown at 1/32 level. Are buildings etc shown

Wow, how to win friends and influence people, andy was good enough to answer your question twice in both threads you decided to create and you respond like that. Bet you will get lots of helpful advice now......

I don't have a 370 but I just read a manual on line for USA Nissan navigation and it mentions an SD card provided with the system that has "basic mapping" and "detailed mapping", could it be this? Or is it perhaps that building maps are only available on certain systems/vehicles :shrug: Best I can offer I'm afraid :)

I don't have a 370 but I just read a manual on line for USA Nissan navigation and it mentions an SD card provided with the system that has "basic mapping" and "detailed mapping", could it be this? Or is it perhaps that building maps are only available on certain systems/vehicles :shrug: Best I can offer I'm afraid :)

Thats the "pre" connect premium as far as I can recall

Hey ho, at least I looked :)

Hey ho, at least I looked :)

apparently ....... someone else didn't :shrug:

Mine only goes to 1/32. Dunno what the issue is tbh.....do you want the screen to show you in your car :surrender:

How much do you need to zoom in and why?

Perhaps to see the potholes and speed bumps up ahead :shrug:

Or the people in the buildings...... :lol:

Mine only goes to 1/32. Dunno what the issue is tbh.....do you want the screen to show you in your car :surrender:

How much do you need to zoom in and why?

Perhaps to see the potholes and speed bumps up ahead :shrug:

Or the people in the buildings...... :lol:

:lol::lol: