Photoshop anyone?

ddcboyle

I know im gonnabe annoying with the number of asks here, so i dont mind if i dnt get any replies, but with this pic......

2012-10-01121725.jpg

Can i get:

1) Black wing mirrors, green window arches, black bonnet

2) Black wing mirrors, keep black arches, black bonnet

3) Black wing mirrors, green window arches, green bonnet

Still tryna find best look for the car, and a bit too expensive to change vnyl each tme

Cheers :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, you might want to call your insurance company... I was working on it and then some big bloke came.

J9FPu.jpg

That is the BEST photoshop I've EVER seen. I've had a proper laugh at that and even showed my other half and explained the reasons of our requests for photoshop and even she had a proper laugh.

Brilliant :lol::#1::#1::#1:

Mate, you might want to call your insurance company... I was working on it and then some big bloke came.

That is the BEST photoshop I've EVER seen. I've had a proper laugh at that and even showed my other half and explained the reasons of our requests for photoshop and even she had a proper laugh.

A real photoshop pro would of got all the floor grooves aligning, I don't have that patience :teeth:

A real photoshop pro would of got all the floor grooves aligning, I don't have that patience :teeth:

Glad you're not that anal :thumbs::D

Glad you're not that anal :thumbs::D

Who cares if the tiles aren't right, made me friggin laff! :clap:

I would attempt to troll, but lack the awesome skills to make cars vanish :cry:

Option 1 ddcboyle350z1_zpsd2656fe0.jpg

Option 2 ddcboyle350z3_zpsa8732f50.jpg

Option 3 ddcboyle350z2_zps2b69d4b0.jpg

DB

Thanks bud :) so its either, as it is now with black mirrors or option 3, hmmm.

Option 1 looks pretty nuts but want the car to look like it came out manufacturer like that

What's that white lump behind the nearside rear tyre :shrug:

My hexis vinyl box lol, i stuck it there while i took picture.... Should have moved it bit further away lol

The Nuts dog is in that box being delivered to Jay's house :thumbs:

What's that white lump behind the nearside rear tyre :shrug:

My hexis vinyl box lol, i stuck it there while i took picture.... Should have moved it bit further away lol

The Nuts dog is in that box being delivered to Jay's house :thumbs:

Are you stalking me :o