Wide load

Dave172

Hey all could any of you shed some light on a subject, :drive1 are wheel spaces just for looks or do they improve the performance of your car? Before and after statistics if possible. Thanks

Stats.

With spacers the width is wider.

Without spacers the width remains factory standard.

Simples :clap:

You wouldnt recognize it unless you looked carefully enough, but standard wheels are inside the wheel arch massively. spacers just bring them out to look a bit more beefed up. a bit more manly. a little bit of a steroid junkie.

So do wider rims and socks. :teeth:

You wouldnt recognize it unless you looked carefully enough, but standard wheels are inside the wheel arch massively. spacers just bring them out to look a bit more beefed up. a bit more manly. a little bit of a steroid junkie.

So do wider rims and socks. :teeth:

Wheels are definetly what present the car the most. Unless you got a saxo 1litre vvt electric supercharger with a mahoosive spoiler. That might stand out more than his 15" chrome hubcaps

Unless you are tracking your car on a regular basis (even then you are not actually involved in racing) how much difference does it really make in the real world.

Of course some of you will be using the public roads like your personal race track but even then.....what difference does it make????

If you dont like the way your car feels with spacers,ditch them!

If your think your car feels ok with them why be swayed by others opinions just cuz they think you shouldn't have them?

I've got them.The car looks better with them and I havent noticed a massive difference,but then I'm not Lewis Hamilton.

It's your car,do what the hell you like with it.

This is not aimed at the OP or anyone else in particular.Just thought I'd have a :rant: