Anybody released carbon fibre steering inserts?

Arran

I cant help it mate :D if its not how I want it, it doesn't get done. Simples *meerkat noise* :lol:

Plus I'm a real sucker for genuine carbon, my previous BMW was full of it! B)

Already seen a couple of extra bits of carbon il get for the Z, even though I promised myself that's once the list is done its done :blush:

I cant help it mate :D if its not how I want it, it doesn't get done. Simples *meerkat noise* :lol:

Already seen a couple of extra bits of carbon il get for the Z, even though I promised myself that's once the list is done its done :blush:

:lol::lol: Do I detect a case of escalating Zeditis? :D

You popping round for the carbon Nissmo spoiler Arran?

Is Something like this what you were looking for?

Carbonsteeringcontrols_zps3f2c8a09.jpg

Carbonsteeringcontrolscomplete_zps33a9eb0b.jpg

these aren;t covers they are the original steering wheel controls dismantled and carbon dipped. then reassembled and new text applied. I managed to get the text done tonight. would have hadthese out a few months ago but its taken a few moths to sort the text out. :blush:

these current ones are already ear marked for another member but i should start to have a steady steam of these on an exchange basis.

I will do Pete when I'm back from sunny Malta next week B)

Richard how much would you be after for them? They look good just like your pillars, also how much would you charge me to dip some standard Nissan badges? Can pm me if you like

Cheers fella

And the zeditis goes no further after all the mods I want are done :lol:

I will do Pete when I'm back from sunny Malta next week B)

Richard how much would you be after for them? They look good just like your pillars, also how much would you charge me to dip some standard Nissan badges? Can pm me if you like

Cheers fella

And the zeditis goes no further after all the mods I want are done :lol:

Oh yes Arran.

So I guess when I get my smoked Lexus lights I can put my

Led rears on fleabay then?

:stir::boxing:

Hell no those LEDs are mine :boxing: soon as there off yours they'll be on mine :lol:

Have you got any uprated bulbs anywhere on yours pete? Thinking of just updating the car a little with some 6k headlight bulbs, rear led plate bulbs and some led indicator/sidelight bulbs but for the life of me cant work out which I need as there's so many out there!

• 5 weeks later...

Hell no those LEDs are mine boxing.gif soon as there off yours they'll be on mine lol.gif

Have you got any uprated bulbs anywhere on yours pete? Thinking of just updating the car a little with some 6k headlight bulbs, rear led plate bulbs and some led indicator/sidelight bulbs but for the life of me cant work out which I need as there's so many out there!

Not as yet as its something that I have given little credance to. I want the brighter reverse and stop and tail plus fog needs to be changed to the uprated leds that I have seen somewhere. Side lights I would like something like the Audi R8 but where and what lol:)