What grille

Shinjuku

I would like to add a nice grille to my zed. I like the zun sport ones but there may be others worth considering. Could people post up a few pictures.

Also my car is black so im wondering is black is ok or whether I would be best taking a silver grille to pick out the other similarly coloured parts of the car. Again pictures would be appreciated.

Cheers

Shinjuku

Yes, spotted that one. I think though that as the car is black the silver one would be best otherwise it will just disppear. I want something that updates the front end of the car a bit. The black ones also seem more expensive for some reason - you can get a new silver one for £85...

Yes, spotted that one. I think though that as the car is black the silver one would be best otherwise it will just disppear. I want something that updates the front end of the car a bit. The black ones also seem more expensive for some reason - you can get a new silver one for £85...

The black ones a more expensive because it's a Stainless Steel grille coated in black polymer. :thumbs:

have to say the zunsport is the grille of choice if i still had a zed,

keeps the original grille intact if you ever choose to sell up. others require cuttig the old vent out.

plus its decent quality woven stainless mesh and not cheap die cut ally chickin wire thats often sold on here as top notch.

its like the difference between tesco and waitrose. both do the same job, but one gives off a much more upmarket feel.