Bad news and good news

LRF4N

Thanks for all the kind words. She may be more like her mum. But she gets the hair from me. Il post a baby pic later

Craig I can't mod the baby but Rizwana can- she's planning all sorts of hairbands and frilly dresses already!

Watch the zed drive off to it's new home in Shrewsbury today. Had a wee lump in my throat but at least it frees up some cash. Part of which will be used to treat the skyline. Iv told the owner about the forum so hopefully he will join soon

Yea mate I could get used to this fatherhood business :lol:

Congrats, I know how you feel, our Zed's up for sale and we'll have a bundle of joy to look after in a few weeks :thumbs:

What car did you get for a family wagon?

It's a fantastic feeling mate. Iv had a skyline for a while but even tho it has back seats it will be a bit too loud for the little one. Sold my wifes Audi A3 3dr for a Mazda 3 sport saloon. Much more practical

Yea mate I could get used to this fatherhood business :lol:

Congrats, I know how you feel, our Zed's up for sale and we'll have a bundle of joy to look after in a few weeks :thumbs:

What car did you get for a family wagon?

It's a fantastic feeling mate. Iv had a skyline for a while but even tho it has back seats it will be a bit too loud for the little one. Sold my wifes Audi A3 3dr for a Mazda 3 sport saloon. Much more practical

My key selling point of a V8 to my better half is that it'll 'sooth' the little one to sleep :lol: