change of heart

buzz62

i was in the throws of selling my Z , the reason being i just dont use it, i took for a blast this morning and well what can i say , what a car

i now know why i have this master of a car the thing is amazing when you drive out of the law , so its staying with me indefinitely , in fact i am going to start

spending some of my hard earned on some tasty mods

I'm wondering if this will happen to me :( I bought my Z at the start of the year, and love it to bits, but its just sat on my driveway used once a week if that. So have wacked it up on Autotrader.. did drive it today to work and made my morning but thats one big expensive toy for a mornings enjoyment lol

Look out Tarmac your old car is moving on to another Z owner maybe! Prob get around the forums lol

Not sure what you mean by "drive out of the law?".

It's a superb car all round, the torque is excellent just for leaving it in 3rd/4th round town or take it for a blast on the B-roads. Life is far too short to own a good car and not use it- petrol prices are only going one way and it isn't down so i'd enjoy it whilst you can!

Mine is my daily driver and I can't think of anything i'd change for.

Mine is my daily driver and I can't think of anything i'd change for.

Kids. :lol:

Im with you though, its difficult to think of anything in the 5-10K range that comes close - an E46 M3 is defintiely a great car but isnt quite so much fun to drive, other stuff doesnt look/sound as good, as a complete product its a bloody good one. :thumbs:

Just use more V Power.

Manchester to this part of N Wales :drive1 (at the right time of the day) is only one hour twenty mins. OK it's 160+ miles round trip, but hay ho the roads arn't too bad here. :lol: Or you only have to drive up North of you a bit. If it's a second car you have to make yourself drive it, it would be rude not to.