HOW MANY HOURS A WEEK DO YOU WORK???

Zedrush

Wonder if there is a law limit

I believe that there is a European law thing in action, but the UK doesn't abide by it, and rightly so. Basically, it actually makes working more than, say, 45 hours per week illegal...I'd personally rather have the choice.

Wonder if there is a law limit

I think the European law is 48 hours unless you opt out of it. (That's like how many hours your employer can make you work) I obviously opt out of it as I'm a greedy mercenary of a contractor. :teeth:

I'm working around 48 hours a week at the moment. (and that's with a mid-day finish on a Friday) ;)

Used to work 100 hours a week, every week (not fibbing). Now work probabley 50, will be back on the hard stuff again from April

Jeezus that's hardcore Marc!! :notworthy::notworthy:

I did a few 80+ hour weeks when I was working in Munich. I was left a complete and utter carcass at the end of it though. :yawn: Sometimes it's just not worth it.

I'm self employed so as little as I can get away with....:lol:

Mind you add in 30 hours a week travel time some weeks, which I don't get paid for... :scare:

Anyway, the week is nearly over........... :yahoo:

You know what they say.....Work the rude interuption to the weeekend..:lol:

The law as from what i know in the UK from previously working in security is that you can only work 48hrs per week, however this is taken over a two week period so you could in fact work 60hrs in week one and 36hrs in week two and you would be ok. You could previously work over 48hrs a week if you signed a waver, however this is to/has been scrapped due to us going inline with europe. I often worked 96hrs a week..never again. I lost my social life and my mind. I started to become delusional with only getting 1 or 2 hours sleep a day :wacko:

When im on standby I have to be available to work from 6am-midnight 7 days a week. When im not on standby i work 9-5.30. I do standby every other week, but normally only work 2-3 hours a day :teeth:

I did 1 call this morning & left home at 9 & got back home by 10.30 and been here since :teeth: