AAAGGGHHHHH - HELP

Jixaman

I took the battery out the car to keep it on a trickle charge while I'v not been able to drive it, you can see where this is going, cant you...

I'm now locked out of the car (the key point does not work) and the bonnet is down...

Is there a way to open the bonnet from outside the car (smashing a window is the last of the last resorts), PM if need be...

Let the laughter begin... Cheers...

Feck, thats worse than the window approach...

Key no work, no...

You robbed the car or something? I'd be pretty concerned about that as thats the exact purpose of the key blade..........to open the door where the remote or the battery fails.

Basically your fooked.

Call an auto lock smith. They'll come and break into your car by using a slim jim, or by putting a piece of stiff wire betwen the roof and the window glass and operate the handle from the inside to open it. Maybe the AA would even do it for you?

Thats right, it turns like it should but nothing unlocks...

I'v had it happen before (not the whole locked out the car bit, just the driver door not unlocking bit), was a while back but the window was down and I was able to work the lock, I'm just cursed that it happens again now...