New Car - Type G - It's arrived!

Evening all. I'm proud to announced delivery of my new baby. A Fairlady-z Version ST Type G.

Only been driven around the block by my friendly importer so far - hope to get my hands dirty tomorrow! Very impressed so far :)

Thing is though - how am I supposed to sleep tonight!? :scare:

Welcome mate. very very nice I really like, Is the bonnet left up on the latch or is that shut properly, hope there is not a fault there or hidden history.:scare: Love the wheels and colour. Almost as good looking as gun metal :thumbs::p;) The car next to it looks like an R34, always wanted one of them, is that coming over too do you know?

God damn you,

Another Z owner in Guernsey!! :teeth:

they really do look slick driving round our little island . . . .

Who did you use to import, Bluchip?

Jamie

Evening all. I'm proud to announced delivery of my new baby. A Fairlady-z Version ST Type G.

Only been driven around the block by my friendly importer so far - hope to get my hands dirty tomorrow! Very impressed so far :)

Thing is though - how am I supposed to sleep tonight!? :scare:

Alright Sarnie! Yeah it's an 06. Limited edition - sold only from Jan to May 06 - thought I'd join you in the rare club B)

The Rays are the super lightweight forged - 19s at the rear and 18s front. :D

Seen these before and I really like them... :thumbs: So much better than the previous Rays which I never liked.

By the way, have any of the guys on here tried to get a photo of you yet.................? They like to do that to new members. :)

Nobody wanted my picture, must be just the ladies (very sexist ;) ). I put one in the gallery and no one has bothered to look, so I think this confirms it. :blush::thumbs: