How do steering wheel trims come off?

Arran

Evening all

I want to take my trims off the steering wheel and send them off to be carbon fibred, I've tried giving them a little tug but don't want to risk breaking them.

Is there any special nack to getting them off or pull abit harder :lol:

Cheers

Evening all

I want to take my trims off the steering wheel and send them off to be carbon fibred, I've tried giving them a little tug but don't want to risk breaking them.

Cheers

Steering wheel off Arran :thumbs:

Alex :)

Evening all

Cheers

Mate i have wanted my wheel trims done matching my interior for ages... ive got a spare wheel in my garage i can take some pics to show how it comes apart but basically there are 2 hidden (plastic covers) each side that release the centre air bag then all will hecome clear ;)

As col says make sure battery is disconnected obviously

I'm working on a set of carbon steering wheel trims at the moment, already carbon dipped them, just sorting out the lettering, but being held up by a supplier. going to sort it when i'm back form holiday.

spursmaddave has bagged the first set when they are done, but there will be others. once i have the stock, i should be able to churn these out.