Trip Up North

coldel

...to see some friends, wedding party etc. Zed didnt miss a beat did the whole round trip and even found time to go touring across the moors finding a remote pub at the top of the biggest hill...crazy stuff, a helicopter landed in the car park next to Zed and dropped two people off as well!

photo-12.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

WTF!

photo2-6.jpg

Zed got a big pat on the back after getting home - it was awesome in the hills and on the motorways.

:lol:

that looks like you were at the Lion Inn on Blakey ridge? If so thats my neck of the woods, they get regular helicopter landings as its a designated place for search and rescue, etc.

there are some brilliant raods up here (provided they're dry) and only this morning i was out for a blast up near there. Only down side is the fuel consumption when having that sort of fun...

:thumbs:

my bad, didnt see it

try Tan Hill Inn, upper Arkengarthdale, highest pub in the UK

Used to use it regulalry on NE runs both here and with RX8OC, but it lost its appeal when the new owners took over and removed all the photo's and busniess cards from the beams. :thumbdown:

photo-12.jpg

A hand on your paintwork :scare: ............................................... after all Ian's hard work. :lol::lol::lol:

All you need now is a few days in Wales and you'll be a dab hand at avoiding sheep. :lol:

I did take a bottle of quick detailer and some microfibres actually!!

Really handy for cleaning yourself up after a sheep encounter. ;):lol::lol:

That still looks like down south to me though! :lol:

:lol::lol:

When I read north I thought atleast Scotland! :lol:

Good to see you had a good time and took pics. Experiences like this is what make ownership pleasurable. :thumbs: