PICS/VIDS Knockhill 2nd august Monster Attack

Neilp

Attended a track night with leo and Chan267 on here.

David sent me a couple of low res pics, I have yet to upload my videos etc but a couple of other people have posted some up to youtube. So I cant take credit for the videos or pics(except 1 or 2)

I will get my stuff up later :thumbs:

Not a fan of the rays on my car so need to get them painted something wild soon.

knockhill2012.jpg

a462d11a.jpg

2e0765a3.jpg

472fb254.jpg

cfa06719.jpg

You can hear my car clearly around 1m45secs and 2m50 but I do keep reappearing every minute or so :lol: Leo also makes an appearance I'm sure.

Somebody had an in car cam which captured me for about a minute, unfortunately never captured the full dog fight with myself and the 911 turbo's. In this vid I forgot to put traction control off which slowed me down alot as it was constantly cutting power out at the hairpin and sweeping right before

I was thinking red but then i thought it would be too much, thinking red spokes and black rim possibly but then again do I wanna spend cash on a set of wheels which are gonna get beat up alot and tyres coming on and off all the time.

Cheers Dan, she's getting a little revamp once the carbon parts go on with new wing. Need to get her lighter and faster.

She'll look even better once finished :teeth:

Bobby its a genuine nismo v1 wing :thumbs:

I'm not sure mate, I'm changing to stoptech fronts I think as the brembo's are struggling a little these days with me getting quicker and braking later.

I was thinking possibly white wheels, I'm gonna post up a photoshop request with a full on side view and see if people can play with it

Looks epic fun, not too busy either :thumbs: give me a shout next time :)

It was a private night that was on run by monster unit.

I'll give you a shout the next time, I got the last space for this night lol

It was actually one of the busiest nights i've ever been at with 40 cars on open pit lane

I've got a few photos to put up when I finish work :p, still can't believe my brakes lol, I actually managed to overheat the buggers

Dont know how lol you were driving like a big girl :stir:;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Great pic's and vids Neil B) Car sounds awesome :cloud9:

... I'll have you know even driving if I was driving like a girl, I was still the better driver. Altho vinny did say he couldn't believe how well my car handled against some of the track peepers cars. Defo going again altho the dent in my wallet doest like it too much

... I'll have you know even driving if I was driving like a girl, I was still the better driver. Altho vinny did say he couldn't believe how well my car handled against some of the track peepers cars. Defo going again altho the dent in my wallet doest like it too much

:lol::lol::lol:

Ditch the ferrodo's and change to yellowstuff and fresh rbf660

Lol mines handles really well but will be better with a couple of minor tweeks and the new arb's. I reckon if I didnt slow down to allow you two to catch up there was easy a lapping in process :lol::stir:

:lol::lol::lol:

Ditch the ferrodo's and change to yellowstuff and fresh rbf660

Lol mines handles really well but will be better with a couple of minor tweeks and the new arb's. I reckon if I didnt slow down to allow you two to catch up there was easy a lapping in process :lol::stir:

so thats your excuse , for me catching up :p