Decalled, Grey, Wishaw sports centre .. Neil?

AMT

Wasn't spotted by me, but some of my m8s were down at wishaw sports centre last night gettin' a game of footie. Said a grey 350Z with decals, possibly Nismo on them, red, black. Short reg... just showed him there a pic on this of Neils signature... said he thinks it was that or at least looked like it. Neil? lol

Said it was given off a wee rev lol One of my m8s would have been in the blue Celica, with GT kit.

T'was me lol, wasn't gunning it though lol, driving slowly it just sounds fast lol.

I'm not that big Ricey lol but getting bigger. I'll post a pic lol I'm alot bigger than the last time you seen me lol

I've given up..........5 months, trainning with a pro kickboxer, 300 quid of protein and creatine put on 6kgs and lost it all when I got injured (which I frequently did).

Beer, fags and no excersice is the diet now! :#1:

Works for me except the fags bit..... trouble is it's been far too successfull a regime, lots of relaxed muscle :lol:

This is me after 4 weeks solid training every day. Hoping to get back to the size I used to be years ago but usually been struggling every time I tried before due to my diet. This is me dedicate to It again and building back up quickly.

76f91fa6.jpg