Scorpion exhaust fitment?

Arran

Evening all

Once I've got myself a 350 the first thing I want to do after it getting a clean bill of health is get an exhaust for a little extra soundtrack B) the scorpion sounds perfect to me but I'm a little worried about the fitment issues some have reported. What do you guys know about this or can recommend another exhaust with the same sound for around the same price?

Cheers

Arran

Scorpion should be fine, quite a few have had one here and they sound nice.

After following humpy a few times i can also recommend the cobra. B)

I had a milltek which was rather quiet but with the berks hfc it sounded amazing. That was until darren blew them up with his supercharger :teeth:

Do you think scorpion know by now and have rectified it? I would be buying a horsham stage 1 pack aswell so wil be decatted to then il have to get an uprev after. Hoping those bits altogether make a noticeable difference

Had mine on for 15 mth with hi-flo berks cats no problems with the set up,just used Zmanalex spacers to sort out the warning light. Any good exhaust man should be able to sort out the scorpion it just needs tweaking here and there. :thumbs: