Hello All.

Hello everyone, im a new member whos currently looking for a 350z. Im currently driving a Honda Accord Type R. :scare:

Im looking at moving back in to the RWD scene as previously I had an E46 BMW 325ci and it was soo much fun but I missed my VTEC power too much as I previously owned one of the quickest standard Integra Type R`s in the UK, posting a 14.02 at 99.9 MPH B) .

Ive been looking at getting at getting a 350z only for a few weeks and the more I look the more I want one, im addicted to google video at the moment and am constantly looking at 350z vids.

I hope to be able to get information and possibly give advise when I eventually get a 350z and look forward to speaking to you all.

Regards

Jimbo

Jim Collins ( West Cambs )

Hi im either after a black, blue or orange one and would ideally like around a 53 plate with under 40K on it because I do about 20k a year and need something with low-ish miles if possible :thumbs:

Also whats the servicing schedule on a 350z? I havent actually found out yet. Ive booked a test drive with my local dealer to make sure I like it and am sure I will.

Welcome on board... :thumbs:

A friend of mine is trying to sell his Honda Accord Type R, so far no takers, I don't think he's advertising in the right places though... :teeth:

Really hes probably got it up for too much then, I spent 6 months looking for a good un and had to travel to Leeds from cambrdge to ge it :thumbdown:

As for the 9K service thats fine my Accord is the same and my Integra was every 6K :scare: