Has anyone got 18 inch Rota grids?

The Chubby Ninja

• 4 years later...

I've just put on Rota GTR and GTR-D in 18x8.5 ET30 front and 18x9.5 ET25 rear, with stock sized tyres. I decided I didn't want too much fitment agression.

My suspension is also standard - and so it looks like this (please excuse the un-staged nature of the photos :blush: )

b37ad358.jpg

9dd82db2.jpg

1db82765.jpg

Personally, I like the 18" look over 19 - I like a bit of arch room as the tight or over cambered look makes me cringe a bit.

I'm really happy with these wheels - just what I wanted. :yahoo:

Big thanks to Tarmac for the supply. :thumbs: Great idea of his to go for a GTR/GTR-D combo instead of same both ends.

Did these require spacers? Cheers

Edited by SamBlueGT

I've just put on Rota GTR and GTR-D in 18x8.5 ET30 front and 18x9.5 ET25 rear, with stock sized tyres. I decided I didn't want too much fitment agression.

My suspension is also standard - and so it looks like this (please excuse the un-staged nature of the photos :blush: )

b37ad358.jpg

9dd82db2.jpg

1db82765.jpg

Personally, I like the 18" look over 19 - I like a bit of arch room as the tight or over cambered look makes me cringe a bit.

I'm really happy with these wheels - just what I wanted. :yahoo:

Big thanks to Tarmac for the supply. :thumbs: Great idea of his to go for a GTR/GTR-D combo instead of same both ends.

Did these require spacers? Cheers

Nope no spacers :thumbs:

Edit: After those pictures were taken, I did subsequently go up to 275/40 245/40 tyres and lowered it a bit to improve things (now less gappy).. along with the other go-faster mods.. Good wheels, but polished do need care as road grit quickly ruins the laquer over time.

Edited by ChrisB

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...