19s & Splash Guards fitted

rmmackfc

Got them on today. Car failed MOT yesterday for two rear tyres...so hand was forced. Really happy, apart from when my dad dropped the new lock nut key down a drain :scare: ....45 minutes of fishing to get it out, must have been about a foot deep in mud under 4ft of water :scare:

Difference in the looks to the car is amazing IMO

350z-side.jpg

350z-rear.jpg

350z-front.jpg

nice wheels mate, was one of my choices but will try to find another style now.....its bloddy hard to find the right offset in a decent style.

ps where are you from ?

What do people think is the right offset for the zed? I've bought some rims in a certain offset and hopefully they will be B)

nice wheels mate, was one of my choices but will try to find another style now.....its bloddy hard to find the right offset in a decent style.

ps where are you from ?

What do people think is the right offset for the zed? I've bought some rims in a certain offset and hopefully they will be B)

I think the wheels ive ordered are a +22 offset.

ps where are you from ?

I think the wheels ive ordered are a +22 offset.

Mine are +21 and +23 :D

What size alloys & tyres?

Did you fit splashguards yourself, if so any problems & can I fit them with the wheels still on?

(ps the rear suspension does seem a bit high, I wonder if the fact that JDM's have different suspension means they come out of from Japan factory lower than UK spec. Im assuming yours is UK, its just that mine is a JDM with same wheels & very little gaps between wheelarches. In fact that begs the question maybe my JDM import may not be running on std suspension?????

Anyway main thing is wheels look ace, now for some Tein springs etc etc...... :wacko:

Did you fit splashguards yourself, if so any problems & can I fit them with the wheels still on?

(ps the rear suspension does seem a bit high, I wonder if the fact that JDM's have different suspension means they come out of from Japan factory lower than UK spec. Im assuming yours is UK, its just that mine is a JDM with same wheels & very little gaps between wheelarches. In fact that begs the question maybe my JDM import may not be running on std suspension?????

Anyway main thing is wheels look ace, now for some Tein springs etc etc...... :wacko:

Sizes are 275/35/19 & 235/35/19.

Lowering is an issue for me, some of the so called roads the car has to travel on are pityful and would ground if I lowered it...something I've always had to live with, with all my cars.

Anyone know if the Nismo exhaust pipe (just before it reaches the back box) sits more tucked up than the std exhaust???

Splashguards, fitted with a helping hand from my dad, especially the rears. Really need someone to hold the guard and one to drill...either that or double sided tape. Wheels off i'm afraid for the rears, fronts you can stick it in full lock...although my wheels were off anyway. :teeth:

Lowering is an issue for me, some of the so called roads the car has to travel on are pityful and would ground if I lowered it...something I've always had to live with, with all my cars.

Anyone know if the Nismo exhaust pipe (just before it reaches the back box) sits more tucked up than the std exhaust???

Splashguards, fitted with a helping hand from my dad, especially the rears. Really need someone to hold the guard and one to drill...either that or double sided tape. Wheels off i'm afraid for the rears, fronts you can stick it in full lock...although my wheels were off anyway. :teeth:

I think the NISMO sits lightly lower. Mine was grounding on my drive before I had my new rims and tyres - it wasn't doing that with the OEMs.

I hate it when practicality gets in the way of style! :thumbdown:

Just moved car, it appears the camber of the road is making the rear arches look higher...stick it on a flat road :thumbs:

does you missus work at the call centre in saltcoats ???

She works in Glasgow, but visits the Saltcoats branch. I'm guessing your James' mate then! ....small world :teeth:

yup thats me....i see the car most mornings when i am heading into killie

i got my car lowered 30mm recently and havnt had any bother with the roads, i did with the integra though but it was mostly high kerbs.