Olympics??

taffyjason

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I think these Olympics have been really brilliant, great crowds who really got behind competitors from all nations, organisation in the end seemed to go quite well despite the morons at g4s and the bus/tube drivers threatening to go on strike before it had even started :thumbdown:

The British team have been outstanding and the spirit the whole thing generated has been a thing to behold. I've had a tear in my eye on more than one occasion, especially when you realise some of these competitors have worked most of their adult lives to get to this month in 2012. All in all I have to say how proud I am to be British :yahoo::thumbs: and I have no idea what I'm going to watch on tv next week :lol:

Its a good job they made Daley put a top on to receive his bronze medal, you wouldn't have been able to see it. I know hes been training in Australia etc, but seriously, how much tanning and teeth whitening?

Still good on us for getting yet another medal :thumbs:

At least we can celebrate our athletes. In China, the state sponsored TV is apparently only congratulating gold winners, and not mentioning silver or bronze medal winners. :thumbdown:

At least we can celebrate our athletes. In China, the state sponsored TV is apparently only congratulating gold winners, and not mentioning silver or bronze medal winners. :thumbdown:

Probably because they will get sent somewhere for 6 months hard labour for failing! :wacko:

and I have no idea what I'm going to watch on tv next week :lol:

Dont worry Graham the pampered mard-arse tantrum throwing brigade (footballers) will soon be back on our screens! :thumbdown:

Oooooooooooooooo I can hardly wait :wacko:

Probably because they will get sent somewhere for 6 months hard labour for failing! :wacko:

and I have no idea what I'm going to watch on tv next week :lol:

Dont worry Graham the pampered mard-arse tantrum throwing brigade (footballers) will soon be back on our screens! :thumbdown: