Tired of Japspeed and my K2

taffyjason

Miltek... Only loud when you boot it.

I went through the really stupidly loud exhaust stage. :headhurt: Loosened my fillings and gave me migraines.

My boss could feel the rumble when I started my car about 1KM away.

He's a bass guitarist in a speed metal band. A tribe not renown as having any kind of hearing ability.

I like my car better now :D

not sure i could go down a single exit route, would feel like my testis cut in half !

Greddy SE, that's just a back box and would suit your set up nicely.

Scorpion are working on a system with rolled tips, that sounds great with the Ypipe and Berks. Might be a wait though

It's a shame Scorpion can't just make their system with rolled tips. They have a good quality system but I just don't like the jap style slashed tips.

not sure i could go down a single exit route, would feel like my testis cut in half !

Scorpion are working on a system with rolled tips, that sounds great with the Ypipe and Berks. Might be a wait though

It's a shame Scorpion can't just make their system with rolled tips. They have a good quality system but I just don't like the jap style slashed tips.

That's what I'm saying Kyle. I suggested it earlier on in the year and they are working on it :thumbs:

That's what I'm saying Kyle. I suggested it earlier on in the year and they are working on it :thumbs:

You'd think there would be no working to be done, just roll the freaking tips and send it out, it's not like it takes months of research to figure out how to roll a bit of stainless :doh:

You'd think there would be no working to be done, just roll the freaking tips and send it out, it's not like it takes months of research to figure out how to roll a bit of stainless :doh:

:lol:

Tell me about it :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

What's the effect of rolled over non rolled tips then? is it just style or is there difference in sound?

What's the effect of rolled over non rolled tips then? is it just style or is there difference in sound?

It won't affect sound, just for aesthetics...  :)