it was a matter of time......

WINKJ

well well well.....

cleaning the "whip" today, and thus discovered 3 nice key marks on the boot lid :thumbs: ... luckily I am in a good mood due to the weather so that it hasn't bothered me too much... and to be honest, I kind of expect it nowadays!

its about 5"x5" square of 3 key marks, not too deep but nonetheless a right pain the f*ing arse. I use the car twice a week and watch it through shop windows to keep an eye on it and some absolute chopper still manages to get their paws on it.

some people hey....

well well well.....

cleaning the "whip" today, and thus discovered 3 nice key marks on the boot lid :thumbs: ... luckily I am in a good mood due to the weather so that it hasn't bothered me too much... and to be honest, I kind of expect it nowadays!

its about 5"x5" square of 3 key marks, not too deep but nonetheless a right pain the f*ing arse. I use the car twice a week and watch it through shop windows to keep an eye on it and some absolute chopper still manages to get their paws on it.

some people hey....

:rant: It's obviously jealousy :thumbdown: Will they polish out?

well well well.....

some people hey....

:rant: It's obviously jealousy :thumbdown: Will they polish out?

Very much doubt it... it realllllly frustrates me to be honest... if it was a battered wreck people wouldn't care. But! because I look after it.... they decide to key it... :bang: