wrapped my spoiler!

jumping350

Ive almost cried ive layed on the floor for 20mins i broke the hair dryer in anger and im still not happy with end result!!welcome to the world of wrapping :bang:

After plastidipping it..it just looked wrong so i went for it today and tried the wrap, quite possible one of the hardest things ive done hate the corners, hate bubbles, hate creases!!

Think will have to go up deans and let him do it :lol:

despite the bodge job looks good with the roof and think my colour scheme finally is taking shape

Call me crazy, but I think that looks great, congrats. Loving the roof. Dunno wether to go carbon, plasti-dip or gloss black for my roof. Can I ask how much all the wrap cost?

thanks but i think it will have to get peeled off and done again at some point though...i would wrap the roof ...you would need about 5 cans of plastidip to get a thick enough coat and even then you will get lines and stuff through it..it is easier though

Ive not seen a carbon roof on an azure before maybe if you had other carbon bits would look cool if not prob gloss black for the roof

i spent £30 on vinyl (Ebay) and was enough to do my roof and spoiler and rear strut

cheers biscuit think will have to get some hexis off you as this was a pain to manipulate probably as its quite thick! also have you got any dark red carbon wrap at all??

I think hexis do a red carbon will have to check.